Marketing Coordinator APPLY NOW
Our mission at Top Knot Living Inc. is to inspire people to make their happy place, whatever and where ever that may be, a beautiful space. We are looking for someone with a passion for home decor and social media, who has a knack for home styling and a similar TKL aesthetic.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images, and/or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Growing and expanding company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms
- Developing an email campaign strategy and tactics to deliver persuasive messaging
- Ensuring brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Assisting the CEO on upcoming projects (we have tons of exciting things on the agenda!)
- Styling/ decorating for photoshoots
- Photographing interiors for social media and email marketing
- Photo editing
- Packing Top Knot Living shop orders
- Unpacking shipments and new arrivals
If you are someone who…
- Cares deeply about the customer experience, in-person and/or virtually
- Excels in organization, time management, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Can take photos using a DSLR camera that match our bright and airy aesthetic
- Has basic knowledge of Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop
- Has experience in email marketing
- Has a valid driver's license and a vehicle to be used for work (Top Knot Living Inc. will reimburse for mileage)
…we can’t wait to meet you!
If you love our blog, shop and overall brand, and would love to be part of our growing team please submit your resume and cover letter below. Examples of previous social media work and/ or photography would be appreciated. There will be a first round of phone interviews and then a one-on-one interview, if applicable.